Jeff Bush consults executive teams, business owners, and high-income individuals to prepare their organizations to succeed in the ever-evolving marketplace proactively. Jeff speaks on the following topics:
- A nonpartisan analysis of the current political environment
- Election analysis and its impact on the business environment
- Tax policy
- Fiscal policy
Dynamic. Informative. Insightful. Thought Provoking. Passionate. Timely. Impartial. These are some of the words used to describe Jeff Bush’s unique ability to decode difficult and confusing tax and fiscal information coming out of Washington. He simplifies this information for his audience and provides practical and usable takeaways that they can implement in their businesses.
The Washington Update
As a colleague of Andy Friedman and an integral part of The Washington Update, the industry thought leader that guides domestic clients through the complex and ever-changing political and tax environment and helps international audiences understand United States politics, Jeff
- Delivers more than 200 presentations yearly in the US and abroad.
- Has been featured on CNBC’s Nightly Business Report, in Investment News and as an analyst on POTUS Sirius/XM radio.
- Has a client base that includes Merrill Lynch, Nationwide Financial, Fred Alger & Company, Edwards Jones, Ameriprise Financial, LPL, Raymond James, Sun Trust, US Trust, Eaton Vance, Prudential, Transamerica, MetLife, Lincoln Financial Group and many others.
- Best known as a keynote speaker, but has been included on panels alongside such notable presenters as former Tennessee Congressman Harold Ford, Jr.; Consuelo Mack, host of Wealth Track; Nationwide Financial Chief Investment Officer Jeffrey Applegate; Putnam Investments Chief Executive Officer Bob Reynolds; Eric Stein, Eaton Vance Co-Director of Global Fixed Income and Portfolio Manager; J.P. Morgan Funds Chief Global Strategist Dr. David Kelly; Ron Insana, reporter for Market Score Board Report and former CNBC Senior Analyst; and, Dr. Quincy Krosby, Prudential Annuities Chief Market Strategist.
A proven Industry Leader
- Jeff is a 30-year veteran of the financial industry.
- Was responsible for serving 7,500 financial advisors in the western United States by providing creative investment strategies and effective risk mitigation approaches during a 10-year career at Merrill Lynch
- Was managing a $50+ billion business by the end of his Wall Street career.
- Was the youngest managing partner in the 150-year history of New England Financial, an investment and tax risk consulting firm.
- Began his career at Principal Financial Group where he handled complex underwriting issues before moving into the areas of research and development.
- Is the recipient of numerous national awards for his leadership, sales and business growth.
- Civic Minded
An Eagle Scout and licensed pilot, Jeff holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration/Management with an emphasis in accounting, computers, and philosophy from William Jewell College. He is a
- Founding member of the Tulsa Air and Space Museum where he served on the board of directors and as vice president of education.
- Board member of STARBASE, OK, an educational outreach program for the Air National Guard that serves at-risk elementary school children in a three-state radius.
- Alumni member of the Financial Advisory Network for the Experimental Aircraft Association.